* Our lunchroom received a grant to provide "cost-free" breakfast for all students. We encourage all students to go to breakfast now! Students must be at school before the bell rings to visit breakfast.
* PLEASE visit https://guntersville.schoolmint.net/signin and complete your online registration. Your access code should have been given to you at Orientation, but our school counselor has it as well. Drop by to get it from her. Many things hinge on this registration, so please try to complete it as soon as possible.
* Remember that to change transportation plans in ANY way, we must have your changes in writing. We cannot change transportation over the phone for safety reasons.
* Please have your student practice buckling and unbuckling & opening and closing car doors so that they can LOAD and UNLOAD on the passenger side. We discourage parents from getting out of the car during carline.
* Please check your student's backpack and home folder every night. We have important information coming home regularly.
In the event of weather related school closings or delays, we will make calls through our automated phone system, update websites and social media, and alert local news and radio. Please keep in mind that we are Guntersville City Schools and our plans are not always the same as the county system.
Website Notes: Our grade level websites and teacher email links are all located at the very top of the page under "Staff Directory". Be sure to check out the menus, Facebook and Twitter links!
Before you proceed to the online registration form, make sure you have the Access Code to register your child. This code only applies if they attended Guntersville City Schools last year. Please visit your students school counselors office where your child attends to get this code. Due to student data privacy concerns we can not give this information over the phone or email.